81: What to do When Your Child is Struggling
What does your child need?
They need to know that you love them and are there for them. They need to know that you will listen to them. They need you to be the best version of yourself that is possible for you.
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- What Your Protector Will Want to Do When Your Child is Struggling
- The First Thing to Do When Your Child is Struggling
- The Importance of Watching Your Thought Deliveries & Training Your Protector
- What Will Create or Deepen a Crack in a Relationship
- And More!
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- What is your go-to response when your child is struggling?
- Who do you want to show up as when your child is struggling?
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast with Coach Christine, “What to do When Your Child is Struggling. …
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.