83: Carolyn Cohen Wellness While Walking in the Not So Empty Nest
Hello, my ah-mazing empty nest friend!
In our Not So Empty Nest series, today, I chat with Carolyn Cohen, AKA Coach Carolyn, host of the Wellness While Walking podcast. She’s a delight to chat with even under our current circumstances. Enjoy meeting Carolyn, and I hope your family is safe and healthy, friend!
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
Topics Discussed & Time Markers
02:05 Carolyn’s experience due to COVID-19 restrictions
04:00 Carolyn’s Social Distancing Check-in
05:10 Humor: Laughing Boosts Your Immunity
06:14 What We Find Funny
07:08 How To Handle Schedules For Your Children?
08:50 Eating Lunch Together? Send Your Ideas In!
10:00 Leveling Up in Social Distancing
10:30 Look at This Opportunity to Build Your Immunity
11:25 1918 Pandemic Testing of Patients in Outdoor Tents
12:00 Move Your Body & Don’t Seek Perfection
14:30 Where to Find Carolyn
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
- Listen to Wellness While Walking Wherever You Listen to Podcasts
- Wellness While Walking Website
- Follow Carolyn on Instagram: Wellness While Walking
- Like Carolyn’s Facebook Page: Wellness While Walking
- TV Guide: Best Stand Up Comedy Specials on Netflix
- Becoming the CEO of Your Life, Part 1 of 5: Meet Your Protector
- Episode #17: Green Popsicle Sticks & Community
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.