86: The CEO of Your Life When Others Toss Things Over Your Fence
Where you have the chance to level up is by making your protector aware of the herd of humans that darken your property.
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- What a “Herd” Can Do To Your Protector And What It Represents
- The Importance of Noticing The “Herds” Outside of Your Fence
- To Train Your Protector To See Your Herds
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Can you identify the thought-delivery throwing herds in your own life?
- How is your protector doing with the training?
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast with Coach Christine, episode 86: The CEO of Your Life: When Others Toss Things Over Your Fence. … I’m adding some more to our CEO of Your Life analogy today.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.