⇓⇓⇓ More goodies below, too! Scroll all the way down ⇓ so you don’t miss anything! ⇓⇓⇓
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
- The GPS Support Flock, Your Flight to Success in the Empty Nest
- Free Download: How to Find Yourself in the Empty Nest Resource, Today!
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- Christine’s favorite ice cream flavor
- College major considerations
- Christine reminds you to check your thoughts about your child’s college major
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- How excited are you for your child’s major choice?
- If you attended college, what was your major, and did it set the course for your life?
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
- Take my future freebie course to focus on your future as much as your child’s future.
- BestColleges.com: The Student’s Guide to Choosing a Major
- CollegeFactual.com: What’s the best way to pick a college major?
- 16Personalities.com: My favorite resource for a quick, free and fairly accurate personality test
- Ben & Jerry’s History
- Friendly’s History
- Vienna Mocha Chunk Ice Cream
- The Empty Nest Flock Community – Now on Facebook!
All College Topic Podcast Episodes:
- My Child’s College Major – I don’t love it!
- Top advice from Ursinus College’s Admission and Financial Aid Counselors
- I picked my college – now what? A checklist for you!
- How to handle your child leaving home (for college and other life events)
- Extracurriculars with Guest: AdmissionsMom
- The Scholarship Shark podcast: A Conversation with College Moms
- With my Child Heading to College, Are the thoughts I am having normal?
- What are you making grades mean?
- The First Semester Transition: What to Expect and How Mom Can Help
- Medium Article: What to Expect When Your College Freshman Comes Home for Thanksgiving Break
- College Move-In Day: Tips & Helpful Items
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast with Coach Christine, episode number 9, When You Aren’t a Fan of Your Child’s College Major. … I told you last week that we were going to talk about your child’s major. I’m going to start at ice cream. Yes, ice cream.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.