|Apple Podcast / iTunes|
|How to Subscribe & Review|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- Christine’s favorite ice cream flavor
- College major considerations
- Christine reminds you to check your thoughts about your child’s college major
- Join my free community to discuss this podcast.
- Take my future freebie course to focus on your future as much as your child’s future.
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- How excited are you for your child’s major choice?
- If you attended college, what was your major, and did it set the course for your life?
- BestColleges.com: The Student’s Guide to Choosing a Major
- CollegeFactual.com: What’s the best way to pick a college major?
- 16Personalities.com: My favorite resource for a quick, free and fairly accurate personality test
- Ben & Jerry’s History
- Friendly’s History
- Vienna Mocha Chunk Ice Cream
- The Empty Nest Flock Community – Now on Facebook!
All College Topic Podcast Episodes:
- My Child’s College Major – I don’t love it!
- Top advice from Ursinus College’s Admission and Financial Aid Counselors
- I picked my college – now what? A checklist for you!
- How to handle your child leaving home (for college and other life events)
- Extracurriculars with Guest: AdmissionsMom
- The Scholarship Shark podcast: A Conversation with College Moms
- With my Child Heading to College, Are the thoughts I am having normal?
- What are you making grades mean?
- The First Semester Transition: What to Expect and How Mom Can Help
- College Move-In Day: Tips & Helpful Items
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast with Coach Christine, episode number 9, When You Aren’t a Fan of Your Child’s College Major. … I told you last week that we were going to talk about your child’s major. I’m going to start at ice cream. Yes, ice cream.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.