90: The CEO Toolbox Part 3: Presence
Hello, my ah-mazing empty nest friend,
Continuing in the series of your life’s toolbox, I share with you my most favorite foundational level item: presence, and ask you to consider placing it in your toolbox.
Presence: it is incredibly powerful, and when combined with the rest of your well-stocked toolbox, it will serve you incredibly well.
Take a listen or read the full transcript below. ⇓⇓⇓ More goodies below, too! Scroll down ⇓, so you don’t miss anything! ⇓⇓⇓
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
- The GPS Support Flock, Your Flight to Success in the Empty Nest
- Free Download: How to Find Yourself in the Empty Nest Resource, Today!
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- To consider making presence an essential part of your life
- Thought-deliveries that I have when I assemble a podcast episode
- How much the audio in my podcast has improved over the last year 😂
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Is presence a part of your life?
- How is your toolbox inventory going?
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3 (this one): The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast with Coach Christine, episode number 90: The CEO Toolbox Part 3, Presence. … Hello, my empty nest friend and CEO of Your Life! This episode is in a series of episodes about the toolbox for your life. If this is your first time here, know that I reference topics introduced in prior series of this podcast, in this episode, making this episode a more advanced topic. If you find yourself wondering what I’m talking about, head back to the prior series and work your way through. I’ll have links in my show notes.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.