There’s not been a single person I’ve met who hasn’t been willing to somehow bring me along, or ask for something, or give something, and it has really been kind of magical.
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
About some of the amazing podcast producers and hosts I met at She Podcasts Live 2019
Christine & Terri’s impromptu thoughts about She Podcasts Live
Which of my guests’ podcasts are explicit
- Special thanks to Buzzsprout for use of the recording booth at She Podcasts Live 2019!
- Work with me via my program: The Empty Nest: First Steps Toward Success
- Learn about my GPS Reset Weekends: Unplugged and Charged Up.
- This episode – and every episode – is brought to you by my Free Program: The Empty Nest: A Guide to Uncovering My Future
- Share your life wins with me via my contact form, email (christine at youremptynestcoach.com ) or audio message
- Join the Green Popsicle Sticks on FB!
Where to Connect with my Guests (listed in order of appearance in the episode):
Terri of Mixing up Midlife
Hot Flashes & Cool Topics
Deirdre Dolan Nesline
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, live from She Podcasts Live 2019, in Atlanta, Georgia. … To be surrounded by brave women who are, or are soon to be, podcast creators. I can’t even put words to it, really.
View this post on Instagram
This bonus episode is a small glimpse inside of my experience at She Podcasts Live 2019 – so much fun! I took the opportunity to gather some mid-life (or relevant) podcasters for the opportunity for you to meet them. Please check out at least one of these amazing women, and enjoy! #EmpoweringWomen #ShePodcastsLIve #SPL19 #AmazingWomen #PodcastProducers #Podcasters #MeetPodcasters #MidLIfe #Success #MentalHealth #podcasts
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.