78: Caren Cooper in the Not So Empty Nest Number 6
Hello, my ah-mazing empty nest friend!
In our Not So Empty Nest series, today, I chat with Caren Cooper, another magnificent human who I have connected with through Linkedin. Caren has a daughter who is a freshman in college and a son in eighth grade.
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By:
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- Meet Caren Cooper
- Caren’s COVID-19 Social Distancing experience
- How her family has been impacted
- What Caren loves, has found funny, has found surprising and needs help with right now
- What Caren wants you to know
- Some of Caren’s favorite resources
- ❤️ Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.