|How to Subscribe & Review|
|Other Places to Listen|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- What you can do now to prepare your child’s room for college, for the college years and beyond
- Why you should talk with your child about their room
- How to assist your child in letting go of and organizing items accumulated over the years
- The importance of recognizing that boundaries will change when your child returns home
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- If your child is heading off to college, or in college, what is the condition of their space in your home?
Do you have long-term plans for that space that your child may not be aware of?
- This episode – and every episode – is brought to you by my Free Program: The Empty Nest: A Guide to Uncovering My Future
- My program, The Empty Nest: First Steps Toward Success, is now available!
- Join me in an upcoming retreat! GPS Reset Weekend: Unplugged and Charged Up
- Share your life wins with me via my contact form, email (christine at youremptynestcoach.com ) or audio message
- Join the Green Popsicle Sticks on FB!
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 34: Your Home on College Breaks: Prepping Your Child’s Room. … Today’s episode is one that feels like a good follow up to our last episode, with April Force Pardoe. If you missed that, she joined me to chat about preparing your home for the empty nest. Originally, I was going to make this two episodes, but decided to combine it into one. Today, we talk about your child’s space in your home, and boundaries on that space. If your child is heading off to college and they’ve had their own space in the house, before they head off to college is a good time to discuss their space in your home moving forward.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.