- Will they ever bathe in college?
- Will they find a community that welcomes them?
- How will they focus enough to study with the many distractions available on a college campus?
- What the heck am I going to do with my time?
- Will they eat well?
- Will they party too much and drop out of school?
- What if they take seven years to get through school?
- Motherhood is over!
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|You may either:|
| > Subscribe to my Thursday Thoughts about email for an email reminder every Thursday that includes a link to listen to the newest episode on my website, like the page you are on now. |
> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- A new visualization of your thoughts
- How to treat your thoughts of your child heading to college (leaving home)
How your thoughts are like drops of water on eye glasses
- This and every episode is brought to you by my Free Program: The Empty Nest: A Guide to Uncovering My Future
- Learn about working with me in my program (purchase today!)
- Share your life wins with me via my contact form, email (christine at youremptynestcoach.com ) or audio message
- Join the Green Popsicle Sticks on FB!
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- What silly thought does your mind like to present to you?
- How are you doing with noticing your thoughts?
All College Topic Podcast Episodes:
- My Child’s College Major – I don’t love it!
- Top advice from Ursinus College’s Admission and Financial Aid Counselors
- I picked my college – now what? A checklist for you!
- How to handle your child leaving home (for college and other life events)
- Extracurriculars with Guest: AdmissionsMom
- The Scholarship Shark podcast: A Conversation with College Moms
- With my Child Heading to College, Are the thoughts I am having normal?
- What are you making grades mean?
- The First Semester Transition: What to Expect and How Mom Can Help
- Medium Article: What to Expect When Your College Freshman Comes Home for Thanksgiving Break
- College Move-In Day: Tips & Helpful Items
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 24: With My Child Heading to College, Are the Thoughts I’m Having Normal? … My future empty nest friend, I want to talk about the normal thoughts that you may expect to have, as you prepare for your child heading to school. But first, a story. I wear glasses.
View this post on Instagram
Do you let your thoughts boss you around? The brilliant @sethgodin started doing these Instagram minibooks and I've been so excited to make my own! This morning, I made time to create one: don't let your thoughts boss you around! First let me boss you around 😂. If you have a business or do marketing in any capacity – follow Seth if you aren't following him already!
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.