58: Fish Tank Empowerment
When you honor who you are, the universe responds.
Take a listen or read the full transcript below.
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
GPS Support Flock Member?
This Episode is Brought To You By
- The GPS Support Flock, Your Flight to Success in the Empty Nest
- Free Download: How to Find Yourself in the Empty Nest Resource, Today!
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- The mental struggle I had as I returned home from She Podcasts Live
- How a fish, a bowl and a tank came to my rescue
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Have you experienced the after-event energy drainage?
- How are you feeling about your fishbowl now?
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
- Episode #57: The Inaugural Quick Tips Team Episode
- Episode #44: Make friends with Now – What I’ve Learned from Eckhart Tolle
- Episode #29: The Simmer Episode (What should I do with my time?)
- Episode #3: Empty Nest Prep Part I: Your Thoughts
- Episode #13: Future You Has All the Power
- Episode #17: Green Popsicle Sticks & Community
- Join the Green Popsicle Sticks on FB!
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast with Coach Christine, episode number 58: Fish Tank Empowerment. … Today, I want to talk about those moments in life when you attend an event of some sort, an incredibly inspiring event.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.