This episode topic is from a fellow listener who asked about finding friends in the later years of life. When I sat down to organize and script this out, I had no idea that I had so many thoughts on the subject. But then, I do have a lot of thoughts on many subjects, don’t I? Ha!
Anyway, remember that some friendships serve seasons of our life, and others are in for the long haul. Either way, if you are looking to add friendships into your life, take a little bit of time to figure out what you are looking for in a friend, and then enjoy looking for those new friendships!
Take a listen, or read the transcript, below.
⇓⇓⇓ More goodies below, too! Scroll all the way down ⇓ so you don’t miss anything! ⇓⇓⇓
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- To understand that some friendships are meant to serve seasons of your life
- Ways to find new friends in the empty nest
- To consider your current friendships
- To figure out what you are looking for in a friend
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- How are you doing with your friendships?
- Do you have other suggestions for meeting new friends?
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 31: How Do I Find Friends in the Empty Nest? … Today’s episode comes from a podcast listener suggestion. They ask how do I find friends in the empty nest? This is a great question. It falls in line with much of what this podcast is really all about, in that we spend so much time raising our children, and many times, our friendships tend to be built around where are children are in their life.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.