Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free! > Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite! Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!
This Episode is Brought To You By
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- To write your future result down
- Who you need to spend a lot of time with in planning your future
- Who to listen to when it comes to your future
- A way to remember how to keep other people’s comments in perspective: are you a turtle?
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Have you found the result you want in your life?
- Are you ready to take action?
Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 1-920-LIFEWIN (1-920-543-3946). 📞
Legal disclaimer: Listening to this podcast doesn’t make Christine your official coach, and this podcast is not meant to replace your doctor or therapist. Curious? Click here for the deets!
First time here? Try these episodes & resources:
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep
- Series 2: The C.E.O. Of Your LIfe Series
- Series 3: The C.E.O. Toolbox
- College Topic Podcast Episodes
- 30-Day Challenge to Empty Nest Success – Videos
- Empty Nest Syndrome Podcast Episodes
- Empty Nest Success Guidebook Video & PDF Link
- What it’s like to work with Coach Christine
- Empty Nest Help
You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 20: You Found Future You – Now, for the “How?” … Way back in episode number 13, I shared my tips about dreaming toward your future. I walked you through how to discover your future. I mentioned in that episode that when you discover a future result that you love, remember, you dreamt about it in detail already, and still love it. You should then ask that future version of yourself how you got there. See, it’s that easy.
For those who are freaking out about the empty nest years. It is time to make the rest of your life the best of your life!