|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
- The GPS Support Flock, Your Flight to Success in the Empty Nest
- Free Download: How to Find Yourself in the Empty Nest Resource, Today!
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- How life is like Donkey Kong
- To notice that when you are sent back to the beginning of a level in your life, that how you show up is everything
- The power in leveling up
- To remove the drama as you play the game
Episode Questions for You To Consider
Do you feel like you are continually back where you started
- Have you noticed (or do you now notice) the leveling up in your life?
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 35: Leveling Up in Life: Donkey Kong Your Life. … Donkey Kong. One of my favorite games as a child was the original Donkey Kong. I know I am showing my age, and my geekiness, here, but my love for it was real. If you never played Donkey Kong, I’ll have a link to a video of it in my show notes. Indulge me for a minute. Donkey Kong is a classic arcade game in which you as Mario, climb platforms using ladders to reach your princess at the top. …
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.