67: Becoming the CEO of Your Life Part 3 of 5: Your Protector’s Modes
We are continuing to work through the series on becoming the CEO of Your Life. In this episode, we are considering the modes of our protector. I invite you to:
- Re-listen where needed
- Ask Questions
Thank you for joining me on this journey.
I see our relationship with our protector as what controls our mind’s energy, and I’m viewing that dimmer switch, that I spoke about in the last episode, with three modes, just like what would be on a real dimmer switch: the off position, anywhere in between the bottom and the top, and the top, or brightest setting.
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- To consider that you have control over the energy in your life
- What the three modes are and where they fall on the “dimmer switch” in your mind
- How noticing the modes automatically places you in training mode
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- What mode are you in?
- Are you ready to increase the energy in your life?
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast with Coach Christine, episode number 67: Becoming the CEO of Your Life, Part 3 of 5: Your Protector’s Modes. … This episode is part three of a five part series titled “Become the CEO of Your Life.” If you haven’t yet listened to the first two episodes, I encourage you to do that now. Start with episode number 64.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.