|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|You may either:|
| > Subscribe to my Thursday Thoughts about email for an email reminder every Thursday that includes a link to listen to the newest episode on my website, like the page you are on now. |
> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- What to do when your partner is driving you crazy
- Our thoughts change everything
- To be responsible for your own happiness
- Who should control your emotional health
- My answer to: Is my relationship going to make it?
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- How are you and your partner doing?
- How has parenthood changed you, and has it impacted your relationships?
- This and every episode is brought to you by my Free Program: The Empty Nest: A Guide to Uncovering My Future
- Learn about working with me in my program (purchase today!)
- Share your life wins with me via my contact form, email (christine at youremptynestcoach.com ) or audio message
- Join the Green Popsicle Sticks on FB!
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 25: My Partner is Driving Me Crazy!! … I’ve run into multiple people, recently, who are looking at their first or sometimes, their last child heading off to college, and they are freaking out about their relationship with their partner. The big one I’ve heard, from multiple people, is, “They are driving me crazy! Oh my gosh, Christine, everything about them is driving me crazy.”
View this post on Instagram
🎙🎙🎙 New episode!🎙🎙🎙 Hello, my Empty Nest Friend! This one is real. We all have our moments where it isn't easy to think the best of our partner. When the days turn to weeks and months – what can we do? You may not love my answer. It isn't the easy answer but it is the life changing answer. Of course, once again, it all starts with you – and those wildly creative thoughts of yours. I've got you! Listen wherever you listen to podcasts, or on my website where you will find detailed show notes, a full transcription and more: https://youremptynestcoach.com/p25/ . 🐦What You Will Learn in this Episode: 🎙 What to do when your partner is driving you crazy 🎙 Our thoughts change everything 🎙 To be responsible for your own happiness 🎙 Who SHOULD control your emotional health 🎙 My answer to: Is my relationship going to make it? . 🐦Episode Questions for You To Consider 1. How are you and your partner doing? 2. How has parenthood changed you, and has it impacted your relationships? 🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦 #RelationshipHelp #Parenting #EmptyNest #FridayThoughts #minibook
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.