|How to Subscribe & Review|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- How the path to future you is like a spider web
- To be kind to yourself when you question if you are on the right path to future you
- Things you need to do in order to expand your future (rest, plan, adjust & repair)
- About spider webs
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- How do you normally treat yourself when you change your mind?
- How do you feel about spiders? 🙂
- This and every episode is brought to you by my Free Program: The Empty Nest: A Guide to Uncovering My Future
- Get yourself on my coaching waitlist!
- Share your life wins with me via my contact form, email (christine at youremptynestcoach.com ) or audio message
- Join the Green Popsicle Sticks on FB!
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 26: Changing Your Mind is Okay. … By now, graduations are happening. Summer is getting started and while, with life changes, changes in decisions that have already been made might creep up, too. Let’s chat about that today. I had a bout of changing my mind recently, and I have to say I spent a day or two thinking I must be giving up on my dream.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.