|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|You may either:|
| > Subscribe to my Thursday Thoughts about email for an email reminder every Thursday that includes a link to listen to the newest episode on my website, like the page you are on now. |
> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- Your friend’s circumstances are not your circumstances
- There is power in processing through your emotions
- Join my free community to discuss this podcast.
- Learn about working with me in my program (purchase today!)
- Sign up for my Thursday Thoughts about email.
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Do you find yourself often ignoring your own circumstances in this way?
- Dumbo, did you see they are doing a live-action, well mostly live-action, version of this movie coming up? Are you going to go see that new live-action Dumbo? (fun question)
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast with Coach Christine, episode number 11, Misery Loves Company, But What Does That Get You? …
Misery loves company.
View this post on Instagram
🎙New podcast episode, today! Misery loves company but what does that get you? This episode took an interesting turn. . . . . #emptynest #emptynestahead #emptynester #momishappyeveryoneishappy #fridaythoughts #feelings #emotions #emptynestprep #selfhelp #helpformom #misery #miserylovescompany #toughlove
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.