|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- You don’t have to wait on others to take action
- The action you take may surprise others and entertain you
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Does anything come to mind for you in your life as you listen to this episode?
- Do you have any items that help you put on a show?
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
- Sitting in the Simmer – original concept introduction episode
- Creating Disney Magic podcast with Lee Cockerell
- Jungle Cruise – Magic Kingdom – Backside of Water YouTube Video
- Episode #3: Empty Nest Prep Part 1: Your Thoughts
- Episode #13: Future You Has All the Power
- Episode #17: Green Popsicle Sticks & Community
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 48: Putting on a Show While Simmering. … Today’s topic is Putting on a Show While Simmering. Let me tell you how this episode came about. I’ve always wanted to work at Walt Disney World.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.