|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
- The GPS Support Flock, Your Flight to Success in the Empty Nest
- Free Download: How to Find Yourself in the Empty Nest Resource, Today!
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- You don’t have to wait on others to take action
- The action you take may surprise others and entertain you
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Does anything come to mind for you in your life as you listen to this episode?
- Do you have any items that help you put on a show?
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
- Sitting in the Simmer – original concept introduction episode
- Creating Disney Magic podcast with Lee Cockerell
- Jungle Cruise – Magic Kingdom – Backside of Water YouTube Video
- Episode #3: Empty Nest Prep Part 1: Your Thoughts
- Episode #13: Future You Has All the Power
- Episode #17: Green Popsicle Sticks & Community
- Join the Green Popsicle Sticks on FB!
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 48: Putting on a Show While Simmering. … Today’s topic is Putting on a Show While Simmering. Let me tell you how this episode came about. I’ve always wanted to work at Walt Disney World.
View this post on Instagram
Hello, my ah-mazing empty nest friend! When entering the empty nest, some of us launch back into the workforce, others never have the luxury to consider staying home full-time, and yet others keep careers going part-time while raising our families. Each path is perfect for our own life. Aren’t we all amazing? While this episode’s concept is universal to a job or home life, my example is plucked right from my job. If it inspires you to behave differently, I would love to know what change you make. Listen wherever you listen to podcasts – or use link in bio! Full transcript is available on my website. This and every episode is brought to you by my Free Program: The Empty Nest: A Guide to Uncovering My Future. What You Will Learn in this Episode: You don’t have to wait on others to take action The action you take may surprise others and entertain you Episode Questions for You To Consider Does anything come to mind for you in your life as you listen to this episode? Do you have any items that help you put on a show? 🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦 #EmptyNest #NewEpisode #Quote #EmptyNestPrep #YourEmptyNestCoach #EmptyNestCoach #FridayThoughts #EmpoweringWomen #Tips #WorkTips #Simmering
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.