Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free! > Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite! Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!
This Episode is Brought to You By
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
What You Will Learn in this Episode
Who treats you like a victim
What you can do about it
Episode Questions for You To Consider
Do you play the victim role in the story of your life?
Are you on autopilot with your thought deliveries?
Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 1-920-LIFEWIN (1-920-543-3946). 📞
Legal disclaimer: Listening to this podcast doesn’t make Christine your official coach, and this podcast is not meant to replace your doctor or therapist. Curious? Click here for the deets!
First time here? Try these episodes & resources:
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep
- Series 2: The C.E.O. Of Your LIfe Series
- Series 3: The C.E.O. Toolbox
- College Topic Podcast Episodes
- 30-Day Challenge to Empty Nest Success – Videos
- Empty Nest Syndrome Podcast Episodes
- Empty Nest Success Guidebook Video & PDF Link
- What it’s like to work with Coach Christine
- Empty Nest Help
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 43: Are You Living Your Life as a Victim? … There is a little bit of tough love in this episode.
For those who are freaking out about the empty nest years. It is time to make the rest of your life the best of your life!