|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- If the green popsicle stick fable resonates with you
- Learn about working with me in my program (purchase today!)
- Share your life wins with me via my contact form, email (christine at youremptynestcoach.com ) or audio message
- We have a FB Group now!
- I will be at the Main Line Regional College Fair on Monday, April 8, 2019 from 6:30 – 9:00 PM. The event is free for all high school students (and parents).
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- What structures are you supporting?
- Where are you in green popsicle stick journey? Do you have your GPS?
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, episode, #17: Green Popsicle Stick. … Thanks for listening, today. I’m so proud of you for making time for yourself! I am about to share a fable with you that I created.
View this post on Instagram
🎙🎙🎙 New episode!🎙🎙🎙 Green Popsicle Stick What you will learn in this episode: 🎙You will be introduced to Greenlee the Green Popsicle Stick 🎙If the green popsicle stick fable resonates with you ➟ https://youremptynestcoach.com/p17/ 🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦 #NewEpisode #emptynestprep #emptynest #podcast # #thoughts #midlifecoach #emptynester #fable #story #greenpopsiclestick #greenpopsiclesticks #gps #childinhighschool #parentofhighschooler #kidsareofftocollege #fridaythoughts
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.