A Green Popsicle Stick Facebook group member asked me, “How early is too early to prepare for the empty nest.”
I share my answer in this episode.
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|You may either:|
| > Subscribe to my Thursday Thoughts about email for an email reminder every Thursday that includes a link to listen to the newest episode on my website, like the page you are on now. |
> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- When to start preparing for the empty nest
- What you can do now to prepare for the empty nest
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Where are you on the empty nest journey?
- Do you agree or disagree with my timing?
- My program, The Empty Nest: First Steps Toward Success, is now available!
- Join me in an upcoming retreat! GPS Reset Weekend: Unplugged and Charged Up
- This episode – and every episode – is brought to you by my Free Program: The Empty Nest: A Guide to Uncovering My Future
- Share your life wins with me via my contact form, email (christine at youremptynestcoach.com ) or audio message
- Join the Green Popsicle Sticks on FB!
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 41: How Early is Too Early to Plan For The Empty Nest? … A Green Popsicle Stick Facebook group member asked me, “How early is too early to prepare for the empty nest?” I thought about this and I’m not sure if there is a “too early.”
View this post on Instagram
🎙🎙🎙 New episode!🎙🎙🎙 Hello, my Empty Nest Friend! A Green Popsicle Stick Facebook group member asked me, “How early is too early to prepare for the empty nest.” I share my answer in this episode. Listen wherever you listen to podcasts – or use link in bio! Full transcript and show notes are available on my website: https://youremptynestcoach.com/p41/ . 🐦What You Will Learn in this Episode: 🎙When to start preparing for the empty nest 🎙What you can do now to prepare for the empty nest . . 🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦 #EmptyNest #NewEpisode #Quote #EmptyNestPrep #YourEmptyNestCoach #EmptyNestCoach #FridayThoughts #emptynestprep #whentogetready #whentostart #emptynest #emptynestwomen #midlifewomen
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.