A Green Popsicle Stick Facebook group member asked me, “How early is too early to prepare for the empty nest.”
I share my answer in this episode.
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- When to start preparing for the empty nest
- What you can do now to prepare for the empty nest
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Where are you on the empty nest journey?
- Do you agree or disagree with my timing?
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 41: How Early is Too Early to Plan For The Empty Nest? … A Green Popsicle Stick Facebook group member asked me, “How early is too early to prepare for the empty nest?” I thought about this and I’m not sure if there is a “too early.”
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.