I can’t begin to tell you how much I needed this episode when I wrote it. Throughout our life, we experience change. Sometimes it is expected, sometimes it is not. When we are unable to be patient with ourselves through the transition, things can get a little off course and “boil over.”
In this episode, I talk about the importance of a simmer in a beef stew and what that has to do with your life.
|How to Subscribe & Review|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- The importance of “sitting in the simmer” in your life
- Why beef stew is a good analogy for transitions in our life
- Future you is your navigation system not the predictor of your future
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Have you found future you yet?
- What was or is your biggest obstacle in finding future you?
- Enter my giveaway – ends June 30, 2019.
- This and every episode is brought to you by my Free Program: The Empty Nest: A Guide to Uncovering My Future
- Get yourself on my coaching waitlist!
- Share your life wins with me via my contact form, email (christine at youremptynestcoach.com ) or audio message
- Join the Green Popsicle Sticks on FB!
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 29: Christine, I Don’t Know What to do Next. … My future empty nest friend, I want to talk about when you can’t figure out what is next in life. This may be in the form of thoughts such as, Christine, I don’t know what to do with my time or Christine, I think I know who future me is, but I can’t figure out what to do next.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.